Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The spring term is over

The qualitative class is over. I really enjoy it. I enjoy the materals Dr. Shulman selectc for us, enjoy the guests' presentation, and also enjoy the whole process of doing usability testing. Anything you have done is what you actually learned.

The class is over, but my interest of qulitative research just begins. The blogger will continue to record my learning shedule and notes. It is a good way to track back my ideas. During I wrote my final paper, I found it is important to take notes. It helps me clear my mind, help me to decide next steps, and help me generate more ideas to present my paper. This summer, I plan to catch up the rest materails which I have no time to read when I was busy on my final project. And keep posting my insights on this blogger.

No comments: